Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Keeping Focused On Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness And Self Control

The title is a little long I know but something that I follow on a day to day basis and keep my mindset focused on is seeing Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness and Self Control.  This is the key to living a prosperous life with a positive attitude and good spirits.  When I read this I immediately wrote it down and keep it very close so I can refer back to this little
love and joy
piece of paper anytime I start to get off track.  You know, I feel like the whole world has been lifted off my shoulders.  No more worries mate!  All of this is because I took action on personal development and growing my mind everyday.  I've learned that there are far more important things than what we physical see in everyday life.

Personal Development


  Now I do not know if I have a strong passion for this personal development thing now because a number of years ago I almost lost my life and because of the volunteers of the local fire and rescue department I am still here today.  I realized just how important life is and not to get caught up in the everyday jumbo.  I can't!  It's funny but here in NY state everyone seems to have a judgment on everyone else and what they are doing and feel their situations are the best but when it came to 911 and the world trade towers all of a sudden we came together as a nation.  Look at hurricane Sandy for that matter down on the Jersey Shore.  Everybody seems to become positive and work to help each other out then its right back to the competition. Having Long-Suffering

Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness And Self Control


your personal development plan
So back to keeping focused on all those traits I talked about.  Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness and Self Control and what a positive impact it is having on my thoughts and the results around me.  It's true, change your thoughts and change your results.  I learned that from the book "The millionaire Mindset" by T. Harve Eker.  Great book.  I suggest picking up a copy if you can.  Some really good principles.  Really live if all what we make of it and what good does it have when you look at it in a negative manor.  You definitely do not move ahead but more like two steps back for every step forward.  Its going to take you a long, long time to get where you want to go.

Well I'm going to end this post today on personal development and what I am doing to grow my mind everyday.  I wish everyone a path to happiness and pleasure.  Remember keep love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, self control, mildness in your thought process at all times and when you catch yourself verring off be sure to look at those words again.

Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Mildness And Self Control

No comments:

Post a Comment