Sunday, October 27, 2013

Having Better And Happier Days With Myself

It's pretty neat how working on this personal development and mind growth can make you begin having better and happier days with yourself. It's doing it for me.  I'll tell you this and that it was not easy.  it's funny but it's easier to just go out and get a job and be told what to do.  Really no thinking involved at that point.  Not to the extent that if you did stuff on your own.  It's amazing how when you apply this how you will have better and more joyful days ahead of you.  But of course with the happy and more better days the opposites will seem a lot greater as well.  Its what  we do and how
having better and happier days
we use these opposite days to make us better and grow rather than dwell upon them.

Having Better And Happier Days  With Myself


One of the things I have been doing to having better and happier days with myself is getting in touch with my spiritual side.  Everyone has one.  In one of my last post I talked about having a spiritual side and how that is a trait to success.  Success for long term.  My spiritual side is having God and Jesus as my mentors and following the proven path that was set out for us.  It's a pretty strong feeling when I take the time to look into my spiritual side.  It truly does have a large impact on me and my thinking.  Being able to see the positive and the good in things rather than simply look at why it can't be done and how others do it and not you.  That's just a line of BS.  You can do it and you can do anything of course within reason.

Having better and happier day with myself is part of taking control of my life and not following what others are doing.  See when I'm doing what I believe in and what I have learned I feel so much better.  I'm happy, I have a more of a clear thinking process.  The windows are cleaner when I control my thoughts and do not allow the media or anybody else to do it for me.  I recently stopped watching the news.  Don't misunderstand my I don't have my head in a sandbox its just I prefer not to listen to all the BS.  It does me no good anyways.

Having Better And Happier Days  With Myself


Part of having happier and more joyful days is doing the opposite of all my work.  I'm playing just as
hard to embed that what I am doing is correct and I love sharing with others.  For instance, today my day is done at 11:30 am and I am gong to go goof off for the rest of the day.  Maybe go do some fishing or sightseeing.  Hang out with an old buddy and just surround myself with good positive people.  When I do this the next day when I go back to my work I just seem to have such a more clear head and I do a much better job and or enjoy myself a lot, lot more.  I enjoy myself either way because I love what I do, I just love it even more when I take a time out.

Those who take personal development seriously and enjoy growing their mind rather than sitting in front of the television or talk useless gossip about others and why you don't have it will live a much better and happier lifestyle.  Its the fact!  Whether you believe it or not, its the truth and I can second it. It's about moving forward in a positive direction rather than sitting there not moving forward at all.  Then you 90 years old and your life had just passed you by and you have done is be a slave for man.  I'm not sure about you but at this point its about me not you. Sorry! I love all people and wish people all the success but I'm following what I am learning not what others want me to believe.

Growing your mind is the key to having happier days and living a more joyful lifestyle.  Its a good way to spend your time because as you grow you will gain insight and be able to offer others more of value.  Do you want to be a leader or follower?  I'm done following.  I'm not going and its not you job either to try to change people.  People have got to want to change themselves first.  I use to go running and sharing what I was learning with a  lot of people but I learned not to do that.  I have a lot less old friends now because of it but that find.  Just tells me that these people were not my friends to begin with.  So keep a positive thought process to having better and happier days and remember its for you not anybody else.  As you grow with your personal development others will take notice and they will either back you up or go the other way.  For those that do go the other way do not let it get to you but just know that you are in a better and happier place and you will feel better with yourself for doing so.

Having Better And Happier Days  With Myself

1 comment: